CVYAA Meeting Minutes
December 12, 2019
In Attendance: Megan Dovin, Tracie McComb, Nicki Goff, Danielle Caviness, Michael Caviness, Don Conning
- Call meeting to order: 7:05 pm
- Approval of minutes: Danielle– motion to approve Nicki- 2nd Motion-passed.
A. Treasury Report-Don
- Total Balance $24, 150.96
- Discussed expenses and deposits
B. Safety Coordinator-Danielle
- Unfinished Business:
- Archery- Meg
- Program is going well
- QDMA donated eight new targets and bowstrings.
- Old targets were given away to families interested in having their kids practice at home.
D. Travel Basketball-Tracie
- Games started last weekend.
- Good start to the season for both boys and girls.
- Girls’ team has the Sam’s Club card for concessions and archery/boys’ team will share the other card.
- Over 60 participants this year. Practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 3-4:45pm.
- Archery tournament scheduled for Saturday, February 22 in Montrose.
- 16 kids in the program
- Discussed the wrestling mats being stored at Choconut. They haven’t been used or powdered in three years. Can they be used at the high school to replace the old mats?
- New Business-
- Saturday Morning Hoops-Tracie
- January 4 starting date
- A flyer is going home shortly.
- Discussed new online registration and payment options
- Scheduling and game information will all be online
- Comments & Concerns-Tracie
- Adjourn Meeting- Tracie
- Danielle -motioned. -2nd Nicki 7:35pm Adjourned.
Meg Dovin and Jenelee Williams