CVYAA Meeting Minutes
Thursday, April 11,2019
Members present- Danielle Caviness, Nicki Goff, Dave Hare, Greg Rebello, Tom Lonzinski, Don Conning, Jenelee Williams, and Megan Dovin.
- Call meeting to order-7:05pm.
- Approval of minutes- Danielle motioned to approve minutes. 2Nd – Nicki. Motion-passed.
- Guest-Tom Lonzinski-Director of Facilities
- Introductions and discussion about need and repairs.
- Reports of officers & standing committees-
A. Treasury – Don Conning
- Reviewed report
- Met with Ken Lass. Will do audit soon.
- General fund balance- $8,858.90
- Total Balance – $22,346.18
B. Sports of all Sorts- Meg Dovin
- Mailing going out this week.
- Baseball envelopes going out next week.
C. Safety- Danielle Caviness
- CPR class April 27th.
- AEDs will be out this weekend.
- Unfinished Business
- Baseball-Danielle Caviness
- All new helmets ordered, most helmets were old, outdated, or ear pieces were ripping off.
- New umpire equipment ordered and will be placed in tote in umpire closet.
- New boys’ and girls’ instructional rules voted within Susquehanna Little League and distributed to coaches.
- Field clean-up is this Saturday. We sent out an email for parent and player help. Second date is 4/20/19 for items not completed.
- We had a used portable pitching mound donated by a local baseball league. We will be sending out a thank you.
- List of sponsors for the minutes: Wickizer Stone, Tall Pines Players Club, Rock Solid Landscaping, Legg’s Busing, JW Remodeling, T&D Tire, Green Acres, Fraser’s Landscaping, Mountainside Fruit Market, Susquehanna Disposal, Bennett’s Auto, Parks Garage.
- Idea was brought to us about putting metal siding on dugout. We are getting pricing for that.
Bylaws- Tracie McComb
- Working on editing.
- Chocolate & Wine festival – Danielle Caviness
- Filled out application and will send check.
- E-mail for volunteers.
- Port-A-Johns-Don Conning
- 2 here, 1 being ordered for Legg’s.
- Soccer Lead-
- Nicki Goff will be taking over lead for soccer.
- She will meet with Mindy to coordinate.
- Youth Sports Night-Tracie McComb
- Didn’t work out for this year because of short notice.
- Will try for next year.
- New Business-
- Golf- Dave Hare
- Tall pines & youth program. No commitment for a date yet.
- Looking to expand program.
- Youth tournament 2020.
- 12 sets of clubs. Balls & tees donated.
- Will send out flyer as soon as more info is available.
- Elections-Tracie McComb
- All board of directors ran unopposed.
- Everyone re-elected.
- Girls’ Basketball – Greg Rebello
- Uniforms & equipment returned to PTO closet.
- Money turned in.
- Coaches returning.
- Comments & Concerns-Tracie McComb
- Thanks to everyone for contributing.
- Adjourn meeting –
- 8:05pm Danielle motioned. Jenelee-2nd. Motion-Passed.
Meg Dovin, CVYAA Secretary
Jenelee Williams, Assistant Secretary