June Meeting Minutes
June 20, 2019
In attendance: Jenelee Williams, Tracie McComb, Don Conning, Meg Dovin, Danielle Caviness, & Michael Caviness.
1. Call Meeting to order: 7:08pm
2. Approval of minutes: Jenelee- motion. Danielle – 2nd. Motion-passed.
3. Reports of officers & standing committees:
- Discussed deposits and expenses.
- Taxes – $400 to Ken Lass
- Deposited archery donation. Purchased 8 new archery targets and 10 bow strings with donation funds.
- Discussed picking up Porta-Johns and leaving one at school field over the summer.
- General Fund Balance-$6974.18
- Total balance-$31,305.31
B. Sports of All Sorts-Meg
- $26,580 raised, $13,300 prize money, $13,280 to CVYAA, $2,714.02 expenses, $150.00 donations, $10,715.98 Profit.
- Winning ticket numbers listed on CVYAA.com
- Discussed following options- not to fundraise next year, wait to hear what school board decision is on changing school dynamic. Does our organization continue to exist? Table discussion until August.
C. Safety Coordinator-Danielle
- Still considering date for CPR class.
- Moving AED machines to PTO closet.
4. Unfinished Business:
- 155 Players and parents went to Rumble Ponies.
- Covering fields after season.
- Pick- up games for summer in Rush.
- Teener League had a positive response.
- Photographer gave back $150.00 to program. Michelle McLauren Photography. 10% of sales went back to CVYAA, also sponsor plaques were donated.
- Thank you to Jenelee Williams for organizing Bonanza.
5. New Business-Tracie
A. Update contact information for website.
- Will send out e-mail to families updating info.
B. Thank you
- Thank you notes were sent QDMA and Montrose Lions for donation.
C. Treasury Reporting
- Suggestions to change report to streamline it.
6. Comments & Concerns-
- Elly Rounds taking over as lead for dance program. Judy still teaching.
7. Adjourn Meeting-Tracie
- Meeting Adjourned at 8:20pm.
Meg Dovin & Jenelee Williams