CVYAA/PTO MEETING MINUTES -DRAFT
Thursday, May 10,2018
Members present – Tracie McComb, Jenelee Williams, Danielle Caviness, Michael Caviness, Don Conning, Nathan Williams, Renee Hare.
1. Call to order – 7:12pm
2. Approval of minutes – Danielle made a motion to approve the minutes from the February meeting. 2nd – Don. Motion passed unanimously.
3. Reports of officers and standing committees
A. Treasury Report- Don
- Discussed deposits and payments.
- Met with Ken Lass … Taxes are done.
- Archery balance updated to correct balance.
- Balance in general fund-$3,698.69
- Total Balance-$17,003.94
B. Sports of All Sorts – Meg
- No Update
C. PTO –
- No Update
D. Safety Coordinator – Danielle
- Have not heard back from Rep on battery & Pads.
4. Unfinished Business
A. Baseball – Danielle
- Online store will be up today or tomorrow.
- All-stars – No coaches have volunteered yet. June 3rd for boys in Rush and June 1st for girls in Auburn to tryout.
- Games are going well.
- End of year moving up – sending email out to parents with questions same as last year.
- No medals or trophies this year.
- Bonanza (via Jenelee) Things are going well. Got sponsors for stuff. Still looking for teenage volunteers.
- CJ’s pizza donated $500 to cover bats. In return, a parent from our league bought banner to hang for CJ’s Pizza.
B. Chocolate and Wine – Danielle
- Danielle and Tracie will send out email for volunteers to sign-up to work.
- Danielle & Mike will set-up.
- $200 gift card & $50 restaurant certificate for Kyle for doing baseball clinics.
- Church – Table till next meeting
- The third recipient from last year has now received her scholarship.
- 8 applications – with a cap 3-5.
- Danielle & Colby will hand out awards at awards ceremony.
- Vote to Tracie by Thursday, May 16, 2018.
5. New Business
- July 10th – 5 weeks – grades 4th -7th
- Send out flyer June 4th
- Have clubs, but need balls
- Same sign-up sheet as last year.
- Motion to approve flyer – Tracie 2nd – Danielle Motion passed.
B. Mowing Legg’s Field
- Corson boys are willing to mow for same price – see if they are willing to mow after the season.
- Mark Fraser mowing once a week and donating his time and equipment during the season.
6. Comments and Concerns
7. Adjourn meeting
- Danielle made a motion to adjourn meeting. 2nd Nathan. Motion passed unanimously. Meeting adjourned 8:02pm.