CVYAA Meeting Minutes
November 14, 2019
In Attendance: Megan Dovin, Tracie McComb, Jenelee Williams, Nicki Goff, Haylee Traver, Danielle Caviness, Michael Caviness, Nate Williams, Don Conning
- Call meeting to order: 7:03 pm
- Approval of minutes: Jenelee – motion to approve Danielle- 2nd Motion-passed.
A. Treasury Report-Don
- Expenses for soccer shirts & baseball uniforms were clarified.
- Insurance premium went up by $75.00 due to increase in the number of kids participating.
- Resolved bounced check issue. Family is issuing a new check.
- Discussed account at Nirchi’s.
B. Safety Coordinator-Danielle
- AED’s were put away for the winter with batteries removed.
- First aid kits for basketball are being used and will check on supplies.
- Looking into coordinating a CPR class before spring.
- Need clearances for basketball.
- Unfinished Business:
- Baseball- Danielle
- JP Reilly donated landscaping cloth for the fields.
- Net taken down for batting cage.
- Leftover concession put in PTO closet for archery and basketball.
B. Soccer- Nikki
- Nets & goals put away for season.
- Had end of season party and kids had a great season!
- CVYAA Night at Binghamton Devils-Tracie
- Scheduled for Friday, February 21,2020.
D. Travel Basketball-Tracie
- 7 Kids on boys 5th grade team.
- 9 Kids on boys 6th grade team.
- $350 in league dues for boys’ teams and $350 for girls’ teams.
- Girls have Monday practice at Choconut and Wednesday at Lathrop.
- Hosting basketball tournament for girls 5th grade. Friday February 7, 2020 at the high school.
- Purchased balls, books, and supplies from Zappias for travel teams and Saturday Morning Hoops.
- Over 60 participants this year. Practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 3-4:45pm.
- Archery tournament scheduled for Saturday, February 22 in Montrose.
F. Wrestling-Tracie from Wade’s email
- Sent out registration forms 2nd-6th grade.
- Comments & Concerns-Tracie
- Canes for a Cause, Dandy Mart is selling “Canes” for a fundraiser for CVYAA in Little Meadows.
- History Artifacts – Discussed folder of historical documents relating to CVYAA as far back as he 1970’s.
- Adjourn Meeting- Tracie
- Danielle -motioned. Jenelee-2nd 7:30pm Adjourned.
Meg Dovin and Jenelee Williams