CVYAA Meeting Minutes
October 10, 2019
In Attendance: Megan Dovin, Tracie McComb, Jenelee Williams, Nicki Goff, Haylee Traver, Danielle Caviness (via phone)
- Call meeting to order: 7:10 pm
- Approval of minutes: Jenelee – motion to approve Meg- 2nd Motion-passed.
A. Treasury Report-Don
- Bounced check from Soccer. Will reach out to family.
B. Safety Coordinator-Danielle
- No Report
- Unfinished Business:
- Baseball- Danielle
- It’s the end of the season for fall ball.
- 3 teams participated.
B. Soccer- Nikki
- End of the season is on Thursday, October 17th.
- Handing out shirts for participants at the end of season party.
- 94 Participants
- Thank you to Nikki Goff for taking over the program.
- CVYAA Night at Binghamton Devils
- Saturday, February 21, 2020
- Looking to combine Junior High reward night, Choconut/Lathrop Chorus night with CVYAA sports night.
- New Business-Tracie
- Travel Basketball
- Andy Weller, Jason Legg, and Matt Reimel are coaches for the girls’ team.
- Jen Weller is the girls’ program lead.
- Paul Adams, Steve Marcy, John Dovin and Tracie McComb are coaches for the boys’ team.
- Tracie McComb is the boys’ program lead.
- Girls’ and boys’ meetings are set, and flyers went home.
- Practices are on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the boys and Monday and Wednesday (at Lathrop Street) for the girls.
- Flyers are going out next Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- Program will begin 2nd week of November.
- Practices are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Comments & Concerns:
- Adjourn Meeting- Tracie
- Tracie-motion. Jenelee-2nd. Passed. 7:50pm.
Meg Dovin and Jenelee Williams