CVYAA Meeting Minutes
September 12, 2019
In Attendance: Megan Dovin, John Dovin, Tracie McComb, Danielle Caviness, Jenelee Williams, Don Conning and Nicki Goff.
- Call meeting to order: 7:15 pm
- Approval of minutes: Jenelee – motion to approve Danielle – 2nd Motion-passed.
A. Treasury Report-Don
- Recommendation to consolidate the treasurer’s report to a more simplistic format. Tracie- motion. Jenelee – 2nd. Motion-passed.
- Paid Insurance-an estimated number of participants for all sports was reported for insurance.
B. Safety Coordinator-Danielle
- AED’s and first aid kits at fields for fall sports.
- Coaches turning in concussion paperwork.
- Unfinished Business:
- Baseball- Danielle
- 1 boys’ team, 2 girls’ teams for fall ball.
- Purchased slushy machine for the concession stand.
- Soccer- Nikki
- Ordering t-shirts shirts.
- Submitted receipts to Don.
- Haylee & Dylan Traver have been helping with the transition.
- Fundraising: Tracie
- Updated “Did you know?” handout. Motion to handout to school. Tracie – motion. Danielle- 2nd. Motion passed.
- New Business-Tracie
- Binghamton Devils Night
- Tracie will look into getting more information
- Comments & Concerns:
- Building usage forms were submitted for archery & travel basketball programs.
- Adjourn Meeting- Tracie
- John-motion. Meg-2nd. Passed. 7:50pm.
Meg Dovin and Jenelee Williams